Dr. van der Kolk will give you a new understanding of the neuroscience of traumatic stress and the research demonstrating the efficacy of mind-body treatment approaches. He will detail the benefits of neurofeedback, EMDR, mediation, yoga, mindfulness, and sensory integration methods such as dance and movement.
Through intriguing videos, case studies, and masterful explanation, you will learn how to give your clients:
- A way to find words that describe what is going on
- Ways to regulate their emotions
- The ability to trust other human beings after the shameful and horrific details of their lives
- Tools to process traumatic memories
- Transformation! – to be fully alive in the present, not stuck in the past
This is a “don’t miss” recording that is based on Dr. van der Kolk’s own research but also that of other leading specialists.