- Featuring Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
- Internationally-recognized authority and pioneer of interpersonal neurobiology
- The world’s leading expert and best-selling author on the confluence of neuroscience, mindfulness and psychotherapy
- Has lectured for His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Pope John Paul II and the King of Thailand
- Featured in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times, The Boston Globe and Oprah magazine
“A gifted and sensitive clinician as well as a master synthesizer of research findings from neuroscience and child development.”
—Daniel Goleman, Ph.D., author of Emotional Intelligence
Recent findings from neuroscience show that neural integration is impaired in psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and autism. Join Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., for this revolutionary seminar, where you will learn about Mindsight, a new approach to psychotherapy based on Dr. Siegel’s pioneering work in Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB).
Learn how neural integration and the power of the therapeutic relationship combined with the right skills can create new and lasting changes in the brain, the mind and relationships.
Dr. Siegel is the leading authority on Interpersonal Neurobiology, and his work is changing our understanding of the brain and improving the outcomes of psychotherapy. Mindsight comes from his years of research and clinical practice in the areas of mindfulness, neuroscience and attachment. Daniel Goleman, Ph.D., author of Emotional Intelligence, compares the potential of Mindsight to Darwin’s theory of evolution and Freud’s theory of the unconscious.