If you are a therapist who treats trauma, anxiety and even has little to no experience with these treatment approaches and you want to discover if these approaches are right for you and your clients, this recording is for you!
Learn the latest techniques from expert, author, & Executive Director of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) Robert Schwarz!
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT)
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology (CEP)
Energy Psychology (EP) Approaches, most commonly known as “tapping” on acupuncture points, have a rapidly growing base of research evidence and an even more rapidly growing list of followers, clinicians and clients. Research suggests that EP approaches may be twice as effective and work in half the time in treating PTSD in veterans. Discover skills to work with both the mind and body of clients who have experienced trauma, anxiety and a variety of other problems driven by negative affect and negative beliefs.
Known for his ability to pack workshops with tons of clinical skills and to help therapists integrate skills across different domains, Dr. Robert Schwarz is one of the country’s leading experts on Energy Psychology, especially for trauma and anxiety. This workshop will rapidly teach you the history, theory and research in the field and contains considerable experiential learning of different energy psychology methods — all within an integrated body mind approach.
- Rapid, deep and lasting relief to clients
- State-of-the-art therapy using the mind-body connection
- Treat aspects of PTSD in 6 sessions or less
- Understand that the therapeutic relationship is necessary, but not always sufficient for true healing
- Enjoy using active and focused therapeutic approaches with their clients
- Want to significantly increase the value of your practice by providing a service for which clients are willing to pay out-of-pocket