- Why do we fall in love with the people that we do?
- What core issues do all couples face?
- How do you transform destructive conflict into creative tension?
- How do you work with the “difficult” couple?
- Is it ever too late to save a marriage?
- How do you help couples move from ineffective “communicating” to deep dialogue and restore connection and wholeness?
This seminar recording will introduce the basic theory and therapeutic processes of Imago Relationship Therapy and demonstrate its application to conflicted couples in committed partnerships. Attention will also be given to the implications of the relational paradigm for all forms of therapy.