- Differential diagnoses for child, adolescent, and adult mental disorders
- Accurate selection of ICD-10 codes for DSM-5® mental disorders
- Apply a Four-Step Diagnostic Method
- Frequent comorbid mental disorders
- Intake interview strategies
- Using assessment tools to improve diagnosis
Take your DSM-5® diagnostic skills to the next level! This advanced seminar is designed specifically for mental health professionals seeking to master clinical diagnosis and differential diagnosis using the DSM-5®, ICD-10 and online assessment tools. The focus of this workshop is on the key symptoms for each diagnosis, common differential diagnoses and frequent comorbid disorders of anxiety, depressive, trauma-related, substance-related, psychotic and neurodevelopmental disorders.
Case examples and studies are provided throughout – giving you the opportunity to learn and apply a four-step symptoms-based diagnostic method. Topics include the clinical intake interview, differential diagnoses, online assessment tools to narrow diagnosis and potential comorbidities.