|Format:||DVD Video (4+ hours) Instructions|
|Details:||Multi-disc DVD recording (6 hours, 4 minutes) with electronic manual and instructions.|
- Learn 5 calming yoga techniques for classrooms or consults
- Non-Medication treatments for processing issues
- Practice 6 breathing techniques to improve attention
- Experience attention building strategies with auditory and tactile senses
- Assimilate creative rest and rejuvenation skills
- 7 steps to unhook from electronic device overuse
- Define 10 steps to build healthy nutrition for families of ADHD and spectrum disorders
- Research on yoga in schools
- Quieting the mind
- Preschool to adolescents PTSD
- Layering the senses
- Mutual regulation model infants & adults
- Sequencing and end points
- Mirroring and visual
- Breathing with senses
- Power of neutral – disengage negatives
- Sensory feeling wheel
- Standing seated poses
- One-foot balance
- Limbic system and olfactory
- Seated Vinyasa
- Pilates and core
- Grounding breath activity
- Rest and restorative
- Warrior series
- Sleep activity- relaxation
- Heavy work
- Contact improvisation
- Lockdown strategies
- Open focus for vision
- Step-by-step digital detox program
- Unplug, move, embody, feel, act
- Body based repair
- Brain boosts
- Lifestyle questionnaire
- Using results
- Teaching families tools
- De cluttering
- Redefining non-screen time family fun
- 10-Step plan
- Common additives, allergies, toxins,
- Pesticides research
- Dietary changes
- Discover how alternatives to medication and mind body techniques help clients.
- Show how to incorporate effective tools for building and shifting attention.
- Explain how to create alerting with movement and senses.
- Develop tools for calming using breath, yoga and visualization.
- Demonstrate an executive function and repair plan for middle and high school students.
- Practice a screening tool about Family lifestyle management and electronic detox.
- Describe a 10-step modification plan to healthy nutrition for spectrum disorders and ADHD.
About the Speaker:
Barbara Neiman, OTR/L, Certified yoga teacher 200 YTT, and Certified Practitioner of Body Mind Centering have been working with pediatrics and adults and practicing yoga and meditation for 35 years. She is an advocate of Integrative Medicine and the Body Mind Spirit Connection. She has empowered hundreds of clinicians, clients and families using alternative, integrative solutions. Barbara is trained with Embodyoga of Amherst, Mass in the 200-hour training for certification in November 2013 and attended the 2013 Body Mind Centering Conference in Boulder, Colorado. She has been published in the New Paltz Times on “Reducing School Stress”, written for Advance Magazine and has been featured on telesummits, a webcast on “Integrating Mind Body Spirit Medicine into your Healthcare Practice” and the Holistic Occupational Therapy conference call on “Attunement”. Barbara coaches people to create integrative therapy practices, teaches online courses and maintains a blog at www.wakeuptowhoyouare.com.