Current Policy | Last Updated May 2, 2022
We at Jack Hirose and Associates are excited and grateful to welcome you back to our upcoming live, in-person events. The health and safety of our participants is our primary concern and adhering to the public health guidelines is key to our re-opening plan. We will be in compliance with all provincial health orders as well as our own guidelines to create a learning environment that is safe, kind and respectful.
Key Safety Features:
- All our guest presenters, workshop co-ordinators and Jack Hirose Associates employees who are present and working at our live, in-person events will be fully vaccinated
- All team members employed with the Royal Hotel West Edmonton, Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport and the Caboto Centre in Winnipeg are fully vaccinated and will follow the work environments and protocol as advised by CDC.
- Mask wearing in indoor settings and during the actual training session is currently not mandatory
- There will be an on-site event co-ordinator to ensure safety of our attendees
- Participants stay in the seat to which they are assigned, and do not move from seat to seat throughout the day
- Hand washing facilities or alcohol-based sanitizers and masks will be readily available
- High touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned and sanitized
- Food/beverages: beverages and snacks served by venue staff
By purchasing a seat to one of live, in-person trainings, you agree to comply with all Federal, Provincial and Local Laws, ordinance, regulations, and the rules of the event organizer when attending the trainings – no exceptions will be granted. Guidelines are subject to change based on the Federal, Provincial, and Local governments and our guidelines are subject to change alongside.
Please do not attend if you feel unwell, have symptoms of COVID 19 or have been in contact with someone who has been ill.