Dr Russell Barkley is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He is a clinical scientist, educator, and practitioner who has authored numerous books and is the world’s leading expert on ADHD.
Dr Greene is Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the originator of a model of psychosocial treatment for challenging kids called Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS). He is the author of the highly-acclaimed books The Explosive Child and Lost at School.
Barkley’s Four Factor Model of Defiance and ODD in Children
- Understand the Multidimensional Nature of Oppositional Behavior
- The cause of defiance in children: The Four Factor Model
- Implications of the Four Factor Model for assessment and management
- Barkley’s Defiant Children Parent Training Program
Greene’s Model of Defiance and Collaborative and Proactive Solutions
- Understand the Model of Defiance
- How to apply the Collaborative and Proactive Solutions
- Greene’s “Plan B” to reduce challenging behaviors
- Conventional reward and punishment