The Hirose Institute Certification
Earn certification by accumulating credits at our in-person or online workshops and conferences or take a predesigned certification program.
Child & Youth
Jack Hirose and Associates is proud to offer certification through the Hirose Institute. Since founding our company in 1998, we have provided professional training to over 100,000 mental health and education professionals. We have worked closely with Canadian association boards during this time to provided quality accredited training approved by the Canadian Psychological Association, The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation, The Canadian College of Professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists, The Indigenous Certification Board of Canada and many more.
Certification will provide our participants with the opportunity to highlight the skills attained at our workshops, conferences, and online events, and showcase this training for use in their professional portfolios or private practice. Participants will have two years from the course completion date to apply for eligible certification. We hope this program will be a valuable addition to the programs and services we offer.
- $99 Administrative Fee
- $25 Certificate Fee – for mailed hardcopy certificates, digital copies available no charge.
- Courses are valid 2 years from course completion date.
- Certification is valid 2 years from certification date.
- Certificate in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Skills Training
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Skills Training
- Certificate in Trauma Treatment
- Certificate in Eating Disorder Treatment
- Certificate in Anxiety and Depression Disorder Treatment
- Certificate in Indigenous Mental Health and Holistic Wellness
- Child and Youth Focused
- Certificate in Enhancing Skill Deficiencies and Learning Disabilities in Children and Adolescents
- Certificate in Emotional and Behavioural Interventions in Children and Adolescents
- Certificate in Anxiety and Depression in Children and Adolescents
- Participants must take a minimum of 30 credits to be eligible for an Associate Certificate. Courses must be completed within a two-year period.
How to Apply
Step 1: Gather proof of course completion by downloading your certificate.
- For in-person events DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE HERE
- For online events VIEW INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Step 2: Register for the certification program HERE
Step 3: Fill out the application form and upload the required information.
Step 4: Please allow 6-8 weeks for your application to be reviewed.
Step 5: Once your certification has been reviewed your certificate is available for download.